Q: Are we an orphanage?
- While we do have children here who have lost their parents it’s a small minority. Our kids come from families in crisis which covers a variety of issues and we cater to them case per case.
Q: Do we get government funding?
- Not a dime! We’re privately funded by churches, civic groups, businesses, foundations, monthly donors, and the list goes on! If you’re interested in becoming a monthly donor, or just want to give a one-time donation of any amount, check out how you can give.
Q: Are you a Christian organization?
- Absolutely! Each of our cottages has a home church they attend and we practice our Christian beliefs openly. We can do so because we don’t accept any government funding.
Q: I’m interested in volunteering, how can I help?
- We love our volunteers! If you want to join our family, you can contact Susan Breux, or visit our website for more information.
Q: How do you raise money for your everyday operations?
- Aside from donations and in-kind gifts, we have several awesome events that contribute to keeping the lights on and our organization going!